[Yum] Any api to check GPG keys for packages without downloading packages to local?

Qixiang Wan qwan at redhat.com
Thu Jan 12 15:36:04 UTC 2017

Hi,

Is there any api in yum that can be used to check GPG keys for packages
without downloading packages to local? I need to check all packages that
are available in the repo, so I don't want to download so much packages
to local to check that. I checked the api doc at
http://yum.baseurl.org/api/yum/, but with no luck. And this old page
(http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/SecuredRemoteData) says it is possible to
  ask "Is package X signed with a key in the rpmdb" and "Does key Y
exist in the rpmdb", anyone know how can I do that?

I guest one possible solution may be download the header of all
available packages first then get the signature from header, which api
can be used to download headers of all available package?