[Yum] Centos7 Error centos7 minimal(in terminal)

vijay machaknur123 at rediffmail.com
Thu Aug 3 12:31:31 UTC 2017

Dear Team, I am install the centos7 minimal(in terminal) version using VMware.Now now I want sun the java UI program i am not able to display the UI.Please suggest me to how to run.(and tell me its possible or not)  i am trying past one month still  I am  not getting[root at localhost ~]# gedit** (gedit:2339): WARNING **: Could not open X display(gedit:2339): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: :2.0Than youVijay M