[Yum] How do I know which packages are an updates ? [newbie]

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 11:11:42 UTC 2014

Hi,
Thanks, but it seems to me that this answer is not exact.
What I mean is: I want to know the packages which were installed from
an "updates" repo , but it seems to me that rpm -qa --last simply
shows the packages ordered by the time they were installed. This does
not guaranteed that these packages are from an "updates" fedora repo.

regards,
Kevin

>From "man rpm":
       --last Orders the package listing by install time such that the lat‐
              est packages are at the top.