[Yum] how to define package install order in a yum group

Ervin Yan Ervin_Yan at symantec.com
Fri Aug 1 19:04:12 UTC 2014

Hi, Yum team:

Recently, I am working to create a yum group to install my product packages on RHEL, and already have the package group working with yum.

But,  I met a new issue that there are 1 rpm package need be installed as the last one.

Also I could not define dependencies for this rpm package to all the packages in this group since this package need be installed as part of another group as well.

Could anyone have ideas how I can define the package install order in the yum group?

Really appreciate.

Thanks,
Ervin.