[Yum] Doubt regarding yum-builddep on Fedora

Brian Long brilong at cisco.com
Fri Mar 8 12:24:03 UTC 2013

Amit,
From a quick perusal of yum-builddep, it appears you need repo names ending with -source and stick the src.rpms in there (i.e. beaker-server-source).  You cannot mix the src.rpm files with your binary rpm files in a single repo.

-----
        for repo in self.repos.listEnabled():
            issource_repo = repo.id.endswith('-source')
            if rhn_source_repos and repo.id.endswith('-source-rpms'):
                issource_repo = True
            if rhn_source_repos and (not repo.id.endswith('-source-rpms') and
                                     repo.id.endswith('-rpms')):
                srcrepo = '%s-source,%s-source-rpms' % (repo.id, repo.id[:-5])
            elif not issource_repo:
                srcrepo = '%s-source' % repo.id
            else:
                # Need to change the arch.
                repo.close()
                self.repos.disableRepo(repo.id)
                srcrepo = repo.id
-----

/Brian/
--
       Brian Long                             |       |
       Corporate Security Programs Org    . | | | . | | | .