[Yum] typoes in yum/rpm-related man pages -- bugzilla?

James Antill james-yum at and.org
Thu Dec 5 21:45:12 UTC 2013

"Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday at crashcourse.ca> writes:

>   not sure if some typoes have already been handled for fedora 20
> (this is from my fedora 19 install), but from "man yum", i see
> the misspellings "givien", "basicallly", "repoitory", "arguemnt"
> and "pacakge". is something this innocuous worthy of bugzilla?

 These are all fixed in F20, you can try one of the yum-rawhide
rebuild repos. if you want to see the latest:

http://copr-fe.cloud.fedoraproject.org/coprs/james/yum-rawhide/
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/james/yum-rawhide/

>   also, "man repoquery" erroneously suggests that "-v" is a short
> form for "--version", while "repoquery -h" correctly lists only
> "--version". i'm sure there's more if i keep reading.

 Fixed upstream.

> i'm sure there's more if i keep reading.

 Probably better to log bugs at bugzilla.redhat.com, or send patches,
if you find more errors like this. But for the simple stuff just
pinging someone in an email works too.

James Antill -- james at and.org