[Yum] I need help with setting $releaserver

Alex Edwards aedwards2013 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 02:07:22 UTC 2012

Hi James, I realize its been awhile but maybe you can help me still. I'm
getting a yum report error, saying all mirror urls are not using ftp https
file. Then it says Eg. $release very is not a valid release version or has
not been released yet. Be and it's set to redhat-release....... Is there
anyway just to reinstall this or is there an easy fix?