[Yum] files like parameter to YUM

Isaac Cortés isaac18490 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 05:04:30 UTC 2012

I did a tex file with all my packages installed, but I'll format all HD of
my PC; but I want all my software again so ca I use this file like an input
to 'yum install <file>'?

--

*“But JavaSchools also fail to train the brains of kids to be adept, agile,
and flexible enough to do good software design (and I don’t mean OO

*