[Yum] Updating package in YUM local repository

MKRS mauricio.klein.msk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 18:45:53 UTC 2012

Thank you so much Nixdata, the "Release Version" of the package was not being
incremented. Now the Yum recognizes the updates.

Just one more question, about RPM architecture:
Let's say my package is in version 1.0.0, release 1

So, i create a update, then the package version will be 1.1.0, release 2.
Another update, version 1.2.0, release 3.

Now, i create a major modification, and the version will be raised to 2.0.0.

The release version should be set back to '1' or keep being incremented,
reaching '4' in this case?

Again, thanks in advance for your attention!