[Yum] A Problem with Red Hat's yum-rhn-plugin and a local repo mirror

Dmitry Makovey dmitry at athabascau.ca
Thu Oct 20 15:28:24 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, October 19, 2011, Dan White wrote:
> It gets worse.
> This is a yum/cobbler/RedHat issue and I am having a tough time getting
> info from all the effected/responsible parties.
>
> Red Hat just told me "the cobbler is not provided by Red Hat so issues
> related to cobbler repository will not be supported."

now that is interesting, because of

http://magazine.redhat.com/2007/08/10/cobbler-how-to-set-up-a-network-boot-
server-in-10-minutes/

and

http://cobbler.et.redhat.com/download.php

one may get quite the opposite impression.

--
Dmitry Makovey
Web Systems Administrator

When in trouble when in doubt run in circles scream and shout
     http://www.wordwizard.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19330