[Yum] Making local yum repository - Is it possible to get both architectures with one machine ?

Fajar A. Nugraha work at fajar.net
Tue Jul 19 22:11:13 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:14 AM, Dan White <ygor at comcast.net> wrote:
> OK, but the mrepo repos do not "play nice" with the EPEL repo, and I need to keep this setup as supportable as possible.  RedHat (sorta kinda) supports EPEL -- RHN-KB articles direct you to it, and I'd call that indirect support.

So basically you need to run reposync of i386 on an x86_64 host?

The easiest way is to create an i386-chroot environment and do the
reposync within the chroot. Of course you need to setup the chroot
environment properly (e.g. when syncing from RHN, you'd need an
entitlement for the chroot as well).

--
Fajar