[Yum] Issue with python upgradation

nikunj badjatya nikunjbadjatya at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 13:04:32 UTC 2010

I actually did a blunder..Few days back.!
Because I wanted to use python2.6 everytime for every program i use. I have
replaced python executable from /usr/bin/python with python2.6 executable.
i.e I have moved previous 2.4 ( named as "python" only ) to python2.4.
and copied "python2.6" executable to "python" in /usr/bin.

So
" $python" gives
python 2.6.5

??