[Yum] Transaction Check Error, 'downgrade' from 64bit to 32 bit version of FF.

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plcomputers.net
Tue Jun 8 20:06:17 UTC 2010

Dave Pawson wrote:
> Hi Seth.
>
> On 8 June 2010 16:21, Seth Vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>

> (excuse my ignorance) downgrade? A yum option or ...
>
> I guess I'll wait, try the same again in a month or two. Just have to
> wait to watch
> the daft stuff on 'the tube' :-)
>
> Thanks.

Interesting thing is that I have CentOS 5.5 x86_64 with mharris's
Firefox 3.6.3 packages, both 32-bit and 64-bit versions installed, and
32-bit version of adobe flash-plugin.i386, and it worked out of the box
if I remember correctly, or I had to do some minor fixes.

But it does work.

Ljubomir Ljubojevic