[Yum] createrep question

Kidwell,jr, Jack Jack_Kidwelljr at cable.comcast.com
Fri Feb 26 17:35:19 UTC 2010

I am advised to "lawyer up", so I cannot send the raw header dump you
requested. (Pesky non-disclosure agreement.) I am sending an ascii
header dump of the COTS RPM tags and their respective value data type. A
few generic tag values are exposed. Also attached is the script that
dumps these headers.

>From these tags observe that there is no 'sourcerpm' or 'sourcepackage'
tag.

I apologize for being obtuse.