[Yum] another question about installing version specific rpms using yum

Edward Bailey eds.mailing.list.account at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 19:46:05 UTC 2010

We tested out the yum 3.2 rpms from David Hrbac and everything works except
for "yum search" which is too bad since we use "yum search" a lot. I really
appreciate all the work he did to get so much of yum 3.2 back ported to el4.

I guess we are going to have to look into interesting ways to structure your
yum repos like what Ljubomir suggested below.

Ed