[Yum] yum 3.2.28 - Kernel update

rotru at br.ibm.com rotru at br.ibm.com
Fri Aug 6 19:41:42 UTC 2010

Like Tim said,  the "IBM Open Client Layer" has configured
"installonlypkgs=" in yum.conf. So, all packages will be updated only.
Actually we have not set this for the OC Fedora ... only for OC RHEL witch
we have more control on what we provide and how to configure.
We do not want users to have more than one kernel , to avoid mistakes or
confusion (really newbie users).

I am not sure if this new Yum version will be released in RHEL6 (I guess
not). So, do you have ideia if would be a problem  I have
"installonlypkgs="
configured and new yum version ?

Regards

Rodrigo Trujillo