[Yum] F9 preupgrades: no upgrade choices in list

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 18 16:40:25 UTC 2009

On Mon, 18 May 2009, Gerry Reno wrote:

> Now the F9 preupgrade has lost all choices in the preupgrade list.  The only
> thing available is if you check the checkbox and then it shows Rawhide as the
> only choice.  Is this a bug/problem?  Can you really go direct from F9 to
> Rawhide?

Gerry,
  I'm not sure what happened here - but somehow you've gotten the
impression that the yum mailing list is where to go for preupgrade
support. It's not. If you have problems/questions/issues with preupgrade
you're best talking about them on the fedora-list, in preupgrade's
trac instance or in fedora's bugzilla.

Thanks,