[Yum] Documentation Questions and Updates

Gerhardus Geldenhuis gerhardus.geldenhuis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 12:57:09 UTC 2009

Hi
This link <http://linux.duke.edu/projects/metadata/> on the FAQ
section Q11 (http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/Faq) does not exist any more.

Some of the questions in the FAQ section points to mailing list
answers which I believe could be a bit reformated and included
directly in the FAQ. That is unless there is a specific reason for
linking to the mailing list. Should I send suggestions (rewritten FAQ
answers) to the mailing list or could I get some kind of access for
trac to edit the wiki? I have already created a login for myself.

The centos man pages on yum and associated packages still contains old
links to  http://linux.duke.edu/yum/ which goes to page not found.
Thus this need to be re-pointed to http://yum.baseurl.org ? I have not
yet checked the source code for the man pages because
git clone git://yum.baseurl.org/yum-docs.git times out for me.

Regards

--
Gerhardus Geldenhuis