[Yum] trouble starting NIS on CentOS after update

Andreas Keller akellers at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 19:06:19 UTC 2009

Hi Dave,

actually I have trouble from time to time which configuration of other
services too. My question is: how can I find out the Yum Update/rpm
Update configuration
on pc. I would like to know what a services on each computer to get
update, that means
befor I run the updates I wish to check what service and its
configutarion data will be modify.
How can I do it in Yum?

AndreasK.