[Yum] problem upgrading distro via yum

Casey Boone caseyboone at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:30:02 UTC 2008

The problem wasn't that the update repo wasn't enabled, because there
were definitely packages in the output of "yum list".  The problem was
that it was the old fc9 update repo (the one before the key change)
that was enabled.  Fixing things up to use the new repo corrected the
problem and an update is running as I compose this.

I appreciate all the responses :)

Casey