[Yum] Yum feature request

Ivan Quirino ivanquirino1928 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 02:27:48 UTC 2008

When we Install a additional applications, lots of dependencies are
installed too, like libraries and etc. But when we remove these applications
the libraries used by the application remain and no other program uses that
libraries or dependecies. I want to request a feature in yum in which it
checks for packages that are dependencies of a program, and remove these
packages with the program, so we could save more disk space. This feature
should remove only the packages that are dependencies for that olnly program
that is being removed.

Thanks,
Ivan