[Yum] Yum on Suse: no generate-rss?

Francesco Vivoli f.vivoli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 15:44:59 UTC 2008

Thank you for the prompt response:)

Just one more thing: is it possible to get the same information as
yum list updates?

I'd like to get a feed showing the available updates, but actually
running repo-rss against  http://download.opensuse.org/update/10.3/
yelds a different package list than using the above yum command.
In fact I admit that I don't know how yum get the update list...

thanks a lot, cheers
Francesco