[YUM] Yum on critical system or embedded linux, have you ever tried ?

tung dang danghuutung at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 08:48:00 UTC 2008

Dear friends,
Thanks for your reply.
As i known, Yum is written in python script  language, so it requires
interpreter. This make Yum slowly than some update tools. If you don't mind,
can you tell me more about the main differences between Yum3.xx and Yum2.xx,
that make the speed of Yum3.xx has greatly improved.

Thank you very much
TungDH