[Yum] Yum on Suse: no generate-rss?

Francesco Vivoli f.vivoli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:25:07 UTC 2008

I see...

In fact we are developing a binder that issues commands through SSH
to assess hosts configuration, so we are trying to rely on default
installations
as much as possible.
It'd be really nice to have the yum command output some xml instead of
raw text, in case I have the time and come up with something would it
be possible to have it integrated?