[Yum] [Yum-devel] yum-utils-1.1.16 Released

Fajar A. Nugraha fajar at fajar.net
Thu Aug 28 05:13:35 UTC 2008

Tim Lauridsen wrote:
> Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
>>> yum-utils-1.1.16 is now released.
>>>

>> Was there an annoucement for 1.1.15? I try to keep my yum-utils
>> installation up-to-date but I missed that one.
>
> https://lists.dulug.duke.edu/pipermail/yum-devel/2008-August/005344.html
>
> But there is a typo in the tarballs & srpm, they point to 1.1.13 :)

Aaah, I see it's on -devel list, not on yum list.
One last question. What is the oldest yum-utils known to work with yum
3.2.19? Will any yum-utils 1.1.x work? I'm a bit reluctant to move to
git snapshot version (the one that unbreaks reposync) and would like to
stick with 1.1.14, at least until 1.1.17 is available.

Regards,

Fajar