[Yum] headbeating continues

garrett.allen at comcast.net garrett.allen at comcast.net
Mon Oct 8 21:36:41 UTC 2007

alas, my lab is not the same as production.  in the lab it was a prepending urls and removing that from the client conf resolved the problem.  not so in production.  i did what i did in the lab but results are different.  i have researched the problem and will contiue to try various combos, but i've fairly exhausted the obvious.

thanks.

From: seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org>