[Yum] --enable_plugin=?

Ed Brown ebrown at lanl.gov
Tue May 8 16:16:36 UTC 2007

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I think this is what I need to do if I
want to be able to run yum with with different plugins at different
times.  Either:
  - edit the plugin conf files in /etc/yum/pluginconf.d before running
yum, or,
  - run yum using an alternate yum.conf, with a pluginconfpath
parameter pointing to an alternate plugins config directory, with
configuration files for the plugins that I want enabled.

Wouldn't it make sense to be able to be able to enable/disable plugins
on the commandline?

thanks,
Ed