[Yum] yum + http_proxy

rbanjade rbanjade at d2hawkeye.com
Mon Mar 26 11:18:12 UTC 2007

hi folks,
	I want to install/update rpm package using yum. In local network, works
fine and trying to test in keeping repository server outside the
http_proxy. I set environment variable (export
HTTP_PROXY=myproxy:proxy_port ) gives error but it gives no error when I
set http_proxy=myproxy:proxy_port in repo file.

What are the possible problems due to http_proxy?

Regards,
R Banjade
Software Engineer
D2HawkeyeServices pvt. Ltd.
Kathmandu Nepal

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.