[Yum] yum-utils 1.0.4 Released.

Fajar A. Nugraha fajar at fajar.net
Wed Mar 21 01:39:00 UTC 2007

Tim Lauridsen wrote:
> Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
>> How about yum-utils 1.1.1?
>> To be exact, if I use yum-3.1.x, should I use this one, or yum-utils 1.1.x ?
>>
> The yum-utils 1.0.x branch is to be used with yum 3.0.x.
> The yum-utils 1.1.x branch is to be used with yum 3.1.x.

Thanks, but what I meant was does yum-utils 1.1.x also works with RHEL5
(repos added by plugin),
or whether I can safely use yum-utils 1.0.x with yum 3.1.x.

I know RH comes with yum 3.0, and I should probably stick with that
series, but since one of the changes in yum-3.1.x is major speedup it'd
be nice to use it on my Opensuse 10.2/RHEL5 boxes.

Regards

Fajar