[Yum] yum 3.0.4 released

Ray Eason RayE at hwmcgc.org
Thu Mar 15 00:22:52 UTC 2007

I ran that command line but substituted port 1080 for the default 5865 that
apserver uses. I received no errors but then again it didn't run the yum
update. It just went back to a command prompt. I then tried to run just yum
install update and got the same error about not being able find a valid base
url for the repo: update.

"Let me know if I can help!"

Ray Eason
raye at hwmcgc.org
Henrietta Weill Memorial Child Guidance Clinic
Information Systems Computer Support Technician
3628 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Office: 661-322-1021 ext. #197
FAX: 661-322-7334

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail, and any attachments, may contain
confidential and legally privileged information. It is intended solely for
the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this
e-mail and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.