[Yum] yum 3.0.4 released

Ray Eason RayE at hwmcgc.org
Mon Mar 12 21:14:42 UTC 2007

Then maybe I am doing something incorrectly. I have configured server.cfg, I
load it, goto http://127.0.0.1:5865 and firefox comes back with 10061 Bad
Request Connection refused.

I know loopback works because I could ping my machine. Any ideas?

"Let me know if I can help!"

Ray Eason
raye at hwmcgc.org
Henrietta Weill Memorial Child Guidance Clinic
Information Systems Computer Support Technician
3628 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Office: 661-322-1021 ext. #197
FAX: 661-322-7334

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail, and any attachments, may contain
confidential and legally privileged information. It is intended solely for
the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this
e-mail and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.