[Yum] RE: Welcome to the "Yum" mailing list

Ray Eason RayE at hwmcgc.org
Fri Mar 9 18:43:53 UTC 2007

I couldn't get it to work. Or I was not understanding it. It says to point
to 127.0.0.1:80 and when I do this, I just get the screen saying unable to
connect. I am on a lan using a windows domain and we have MS Proxy 2.0 with
NTLM. Has anyone gotten this to work?

"Let me know if I can help!"

Ray Eason
raye at hwmcgc.org
Henrietta Weill Memorial Child Guidance Clinic
Information Systems Computer Support Technician
3628 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Office: 661-322-1021 ext. #197
FAX: 661-322-7334

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail, and any attachments, may contain
confidential and legally privileged information. It is intended solely for
the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this
e-mail and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.