[Yum] yum 3.2.1 released

Fajar A. Nugraha fajar at fajar.net
Fri Jun 22 03:53:24 UTC 2007

seth vidal wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>  After a fair bit of painful release testing I just put up yum 3.2.1. It
> fixes a bunch of bugs from 3.2.0 and some iterative improvements.

[snip]
> See the changelog for full details.

Hi Seth,

It would be nice if you include a link to the complete Changelog on
announcements. Something like
http://devel.linux.duke.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/yum/ChangeLog?view=markup&pathrev=yum-3-2-1

Regarding my bug reports on yum 3.1.x (TypeError bug), it turns out I
need to :
- updated python version from OpenSuse (python-2.5-19.2 works)
- make SURE python-sqlite isn't installed

It seems that when python-sqlite is installed, yum will use that instead
of the bundled python-sqlite3, leading to (on some cases) errors.

Thanks for your great work.

Regards,

Fajar