[Yum] getting yum to tell which mirrorlist baseurl it is using?

Michael E Brown Michael_E_Brown at dell.com
Tue Jul 17 18:34:07 UTC 2007

As maintainer of the Dell repositories, I have to deal with people who
are having issues with the repos. One of the things about the repository
is that the mirror script uses its arguments to redirect the client to
their repository based on their OS/hardware model. It would be an
extremely useful troubleshooting tool to me to know the exact baseurl
that the client is using, but I dont see a way to get yum to print this
information when it is making a request.

Anything I'm missing?

--
Michael Brown
Maintainer, Dell linux repositories