[Yum] yum 3.2.x on CentOS 5?

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Mon Jul 9 20:42:15 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 04:11:24PM -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> > No hints, eh. No problem, I'll just charge ahead blindly. :)
> Umm, no, I replied. Maybe you didn't get it but don't upgrade c5 to
> 3.2.1 right now. Wait for at least 3.2.2

Hmmm.  I didn't get it, and don't see it in my safeguard folder either.
Weird. Anyway, it does seem to be working -- anything in particular I should
pull from CVS to save myself trouble while waiting for the 3.2.2 release? Or
is there just general malaise? :)

Installations seem to be sped up by a factor of approximately three
kermillion, so for that alone I'm keen to try it.