[Yum] Yum dep-closure command?

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Wed Feb 28 23:28:22 UTC 2007

On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 02:02:50AM +0300, Kir Kolyshkin wrote:

> Perhaps you can create an empty rpmdb (rpm --root /tmp/some --initdb)
> and use yum with this db (yum --installroot)

Thanks for all suggestions, but this tends to become pretty messy, just
because I want to query a repository for a specific reason :-).

It looks like what I want could best written as an extension to the
repoclosure command, adding an option for an optional repository for
finding the unresolved dependencies.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>