[Yum] yum-arch, logger module import error

rbanjade rbanjade at d2hawkeye.com
Wed Feb 14 13:11:51 UTC 2007

hi,
   I have got this error when I tried to run 'yum-arch' command.
Could you plz help me? Few hints to handle python module plz.

Scenario:
  yum version: 3.0

[root at rbanjade /]# yum-arch rpm_pkg_name...
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/bin/yum-arch", line 22, in ?
    import pullheaders
    File "/usr/share/yum-cli/pullheaders.py", line 27, in ?
    from yum.logger import Logger
    ImportError: No module named logger

    what does it mean?

     Anticipating your response!

     RBanjade
     D2HawkeyeServices
     Kathmandu, Nepal

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.