[Yum] Possible bug in yum

John Newbigin jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au
Thu Dec 20 22:44:25 UTC 2007

I have a report of a bug in yum (as shipped with CentOS-5) from one of
the guys I used to work with.  Nothing major but caused a bit of confusion.

If you have a repository with proxy= and gpgkey=, the proxy is not used
when retrieving the gpgkey.

I have not investigated (and don't currently have any CentOS-5 access)
but I guess someone here will know how it works and if it is by design
or a bug, or perhaps there should be another config item gpgproxy=

John.

--
John Newbigin
ITS Senior Analyst / Programmer