[Yum] Re: Yum or repository problem?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Aug 27 08:34:04 UTC 2007

On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 02:41:32PM +0700, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> Axel Thimm wrote:
> > On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 01:40:29PM +0700, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> >
> >> The downside of this approach is replacing an upstream package
> >> (module-init-tools). I'd rather not do this, but at the moment this is
> >> the best solution that I can find.
> >>

> > Personally the best soluition would be if yum had yum-skip-broken
> > automatically turned on.
> I believe it should be possible to modify yum-skip-broken to do just
> that. Will you be interested in adding that as a dependency for kmdls?

I'd rather would prefer this to decided higher than from a third party
repo, as people will cry out loud that ATrpms manipulates the default
behaviour of yum etc. I already had people complain about automated
installs of yum-plugin-kmdl and had to drop this dependency.

(BTW yum-plugin-kmdl would be nice to make it into the plugin sources,
I submitted it a couple of times, but it wasn't picked up)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net