[Yum] yum-utils 1.0

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Thu Oct 5 03:27:57 UTC 2006

Hi folks,
 as part of the release of yum 3.0 we've also put out a yum-utils
release.

I marked it as 1.0 b/c I wanted to make sure we had a clear jump from
where it was before. This version is only really thought to work with
yum 3.0 or higher right now so that is how it has been tagged.

yum-utils includes a set of scripts and yum plugins to enhance the
functionality of yum or to ease a repetitive task. Take a look through
them and see if anything would fit a need you have. They're also good to
read through them as tutorials for learning how to use the yum python
module for tasks.

Tarball:
  http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/yum-utils/yum-utils-1.0.tar.gz

SRPM: