[Yum] rpm/yum install issues with key

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 18:47:05 UTC 2006

Is there away to force yum to install a package and depends, I'm
trying to install pstotext and I keep having issues with the key on
this one particular package and its depends.

Downloading Packages:
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID db42a60e
Public key for ghostscript-fonts-5.50-13.noarch.rpm is not installed
Retrieving GPG key from file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora
GPG key at file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora (0x4F2A6FD2) is
already installed

The GPG keys listed for the "Fedora Core 4 - i386 - Base" repository
are already installed but they are not correct for this package.
Check that the correct key URLs are configured for this repository.