[Yum] RFC: Linking of Repositories !!NOSIG!

Fajar A. Nugraha fajar at fajar.net
Mon Nov 13 08:49:10 UTC 2006

Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
>  > > > The issue for this mail is caused by the Packages of the game
> > UFO:AI,
[snip]
> > and
Perhaps I miss the point here, but I don't see why you can't just create
separate repositories?
Say you have x86 and x86_64. Then you would create 3 repositories :
- one for binary x86
- one for binary x86_64
- one for game data (noarch)

as part of the installation process, the installer (or RPM) should add
two of those three repositories to yum.repos.d

Regards,

Fajar