[Yum] Where can I find "dries" repo of FC5_64

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 01:37:05 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

FC5_64

I have been googling around to find the repo for FC5_64 to download
"kdirstat" and found "dries".

Follows were my finding;

http://dries.ulyssis.org/ayo/packages/kdirstat/info.html
Release 2.5.2-2
Fedora Core 5 for x86_64 (fc5-x86_64)
kdirstat-2.5.2-2.fc5.rf.x86_64.rpm

According to the "APT/YUM/Smart config" on
http://dries.ulyssis.org/rpm/clientconfig.html

YUM configuration for Fedora Core 4 (repo)[code]
[dries]
name=Extra Fedora rpms dries - $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://ftp.belnet.be/packages/dries.ulyssis.org/fedora/linux/$releasever/$basearch/dries/RPMS/[/code]
* End *

But I could not find the repo for Fedora Core 5 there.

Further googling found
http://stanton-finley.net/fedora_core_5_installation_notes.html

The repo for Fedora Core 5[code]
[dries]
name=Extra Fedora rpms dries - $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://ftp.belnet.be/packages/dries.ulyssis.org/fedora/linux/$releasever/$basearch/dries/RPMS/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
* End *

but not indicating for 64 bits.

However it looks similar to above except adding 2 lines:-
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1

and required to run following command after the repo created.
rpm --import http://apt.sw.be/dries/RPM-GPG-KEY.dries.txt

Are there other sites providing repo for FC5 64bit to download
"kdirstat?

TIA

B.R.
SL