[Yum] PB with yum

David Timms dtimms at bigpond.net.au
Tue May 23 21:49:05 UTC 2006

Jean-Claude Odillard wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am a new user of yum and yumex. At this time , I don't know what
> appends. When I lauched some traitements. all is good unless some
> dependancy. But when I pass this gap I sawin the terminal windows. The
> following message " look after the key". After that a error wondows tell
> me :
> /nError checking package signatures:
> yum.Errors.YumBaseError
>
> What can I do to go away from this situation?
What distribution are you using this on ?

Can you find out what version of yum and yumex ?
# rpm -q yum yumex

The ~"look after key" is probably referring to the requirement to import
a security key from the repository in question. Newer yum can do this
for you once you let it import the pgpkey.

It would be helpful to see the actual results of:
# yum update
so that we can be more helpful :)

DaveT.