[Yum] Error No Groups on which to run command

Javier Perez pepebuho at pananet.com
Mon May 15 10:11:29 UTC 2006

Hi
It looks like my yum lost the comps.xml file. It does not know about groups.
What can I check out, what can I change to make it right again?
I already moved the comps.xml file several places around currently I have it
at /var/cache/yum/core/comps.xml

I have Fedora 5 and here is the output I get for yum grouplist

[root at bloody ~]# yum grouplist
Setting up Group Process
Setting up repositories
atrpms                                                               [1/10]
atrpms-testing                                                       [2/10]
gstreamer                                                            [3/10]
kde-redhat                                                           [4/10]
release                                                              [5/10]
flash                                                                [6/10]
updates                                                              [7/10]
freshrpms                                                            [8/10]
extras                                                               [9/10]
ivazquez                                                             [10/10]
Error: No Groups on which to run command
[root at bloody ~]#

Thanks

Javier