[Yum] (no subject)

P.G.C.K. Nirukshitha nga at dmselectronics.com
Tue May 2 05:40:37 UTC 2006

Hi all

            I installed the yum on ES4 linux server. But I can't update or
install any package via yum. I got following message .Pls advice me. I am
running yum 2.6.2 with Python 2.3.4 .

There was a problem importing one of the Python modules

required to run yum. The error leading to this problem was:

   No module named yum

Please install a package which provides this module, or

verify that the module is installed correctly.

It's possible that the above module doesn't match the

current version of Python, which is:

2.3.4 (#1, Nov  4 2004, 14:06:56)

[GCC 3.4.2 20041017 (Red Hat 3.4.2-6.fc3)]

Thanks

Nirukshitha