[Yum] How to create a proper base URL.

Daniel Nguyen DANIEL.NGUYEN at ORACLE.COM
Wed Mar 15 20:49:18 UTC 2006

Seth,

That is correct. The URL is no longer valid and we no longer have a REPO provider. Is there a way, given the dump file I provided that we can get YUM to work?

or

Given this dump file, create a REPO myself?

Thanks,

Daniel Nguyen V.
Oracle United States Inc. 12320 Oracle Blvd.
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80921 U.S.A.
Fax - +1.719.757.3746
Office - +1.719.757.3746
Mobile - +1.719.231.6663