[Yum] yum --download-only update/package

Justin Conover justin.conover at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 14:44:19 UTC 2006

I read through the man page and --help and I didn't see an option to just
d/l updates and not install.

Is there such and option or will there be?

Just curious since I run rawhide on the majority of my box's, my laptop is
the one I take caution on updating since I use it for work too, and sometime
wait off on updates until I get home to rsync my important stuff before
running the update.

I know, I know don't use rawhide on work laptop, but I just can't help my
self :)  Been doing it for years and I just like to take some precautions.