[Yum] No module named yum

Russell Harrison rtlm10 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 05:32:26 UTC 2006

Its very possible your install of yum doesn't match the installed python
version.  We have that happening all the time when people install upgraded
python by hand in /usr/local on their machines.  Really wreaks my automatic
updates. :-(

Make sure you have the correct version of python installed for your yum rpm,
and that it is the first python root will find in its path.