[Yum] errors on update or install with yum

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 17:26:39 UTC 2006

I have been google'ing this issue since yesterday when I discovered
it.  When I try to use yum i get an error when trying to pull down
extras.

yum update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
updates-released          100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
extras                    100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/4/i386/repodata/primary.xml.gz:
[Errno 4] IOError: HTTP Error 400: Server: Squid/2.4.STABLE7